Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Introduction

I constantly battle with myself over what is right and what is wrong. Not just by the laws of government, but with society and religion and whatever else. Not that I have broken any major laws, but in the eyes of some, I am a bad person.

I am a dreamer, I like to think about what if, what might happen given different situations. I also like to act on those things. It is these acts that make me ponder if I am a good person or not. In the eyes of some, including my family, I imagine these acts would make me look like a bad person, but in the eyes of others I am just exploring life, trying to figure myself out.

I have struggled for months on what I should blog about. I find that I have a much easier time writing than I do expressing myself in person. I love to share my feelings, but I am much more guarded depending on the person I am telling this to.

This blog is mainly for me to say who I am , what makes me who I am in, and not what others make me. I hate the fact that I live in the shadows of others.

I don't know that anyone will read this, but if they do, let me know what you think. This is my first blog.

No comments: